The application for the Super Broadcaster Program can be accessed by logging in to pscp.tv and going to https://www.pscp.tv/i/super/apply. Once logged into your web profile, you can also go to your profile drop down menu and select Super Broadcasters to access the application page.
Please note that you can still receive and send Super Hearts even if you are not yet eligible for the Super Broadcaster Program.
To become a part of the Super Broadcaster Program, you’ll need to complete a two-part application process: one part with Periscope and one part with our payments processor, Tipalti. For the Periscope section you’ll need to complete a questionnaire for our team to review. If you’re approved, you’ll be prompted to complete the Tipalti section. This second section will require you to submit payment and tax information.
You’ll also need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of the US, Canada, or the European Union.
- You must broadcast in English or French.
- You must have an active Periscope account for at least 30 days before applying.
- You must have a minimum star balance of 185,000.
- You must have created at least 5 broadcasts that are publicly available over the course of the last 30 days before applying.
- You must have an average of 50 live viewers and 75 replay viewers per public broadcast.
- You must not have any previous violations of our Community Guidelines and you must agree to abide by them and our Super Broadcaster Program Community Guidelines going forward.