Before starting a public broadcast, tap the Twitter Icon to tweet out your broadcast. Since your broadcast title will count toward your tweet character count, we recommend keeping it short.
Your Tweet will contain a URL to your broadcast on our website where anyone can watch it.
If you’re having issues tweeting out your broadcast, try signing out and back into the desired Twitter account in the Twitter app.
If that doesn't work, you may need to update your Twitter credentials in your device settings. To do this:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and go to Twitter
- Click on the account you have attached to your Periscope. If the account is not there, you will need to Add Account
- Re-enter your username (if not, edit it)
- Re-enter your Twitter password (even if it's already showing to ensure it's up to date)
- Click Done