Super Hearts provide viewers with a new way to support their favorite broadcasters. They can be purchased with coins bought in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. When you give a broadcaster a Super Heart they accrue a star balance. Through our Super Broadcaster Program, select broadcasters can redeem their star balance for cash.
Please note that you can send and receive Super Hearts even if you're not currently eligible for the Super Broadcaster Program.
To give Super Hearts:
- Enter a live broadcast in which the broadcaster accepts Super Hearts.
- Tap on the Super Hearts icon next to the chat field.
- If you haven’t purchased coins, tap Get Coins.
- Once you’ve purchased a coin package, tap Back to Hearts to select which type of Super Heart you’d like to give. Please note that your coin value (shown next to your profile photo) must match or exceed the coin value of the Super Heart you choose.
- Tap Done (iOS) or down caret (Android) to go back to the broadcast.
- Tap the screen to give Super Hearts.
The Super Hearts icon will show the type of Super Heart you’ve selected and how many of that type you’re able to send.
If you’re watching a broadcast in the Twitter app or on pscp.tv, you’ll be able to see Super Hearts but you will not be able to purchase or give them to the broadcaster.