You can connect your Periscope account to your Twitter account for logging in, adding new connections and sharing your broadcasts on Twitter. You can set this up on iOS.
To connect your Twitter account to your Periscope account:
- Log into your Periscope account.
- Go to your profile.
- Scroll down and select Connected Accounts.
- Tap Connect Twitter.
- Log into your Twitter account.
- If you have the Twitter app installed on your device, you can log in with the app.
- If you don’t have the Twitter app installed, enter your email or phone and Twitter password.
- If you have two factor authentication setup for your Twitter account, you’ll need to complete this before your account can be connected.
- You’ll be redirected back to the Periscope app and your Twitter account should be connected.
Please note that your Twitter account can only be associated with one Periscope account.
Looking to share your broadcasts on Twitter? Learn how here.