- Comment in Live Broadcasts
- Press Enter to focus on the text input field and press Esc to exit the text input field.
- There is a cool down period (appears to be loading) after each comment before you can send another comment.
- Heart in Live Broadcasts and Replays
- To send hearts during a broadcast, you can click on the heart in the bottom right corner of the screen or you can hit the Space bar.
- Report Broadcasts
- Select the “i” icon next to the comment field or type T (shortcut) to reveal the broadcast title
- Select the exclamation point icon next to the title to report the broadcast
- Report Comments
- To report a comment, select a comment and then select the red exclamation mark icon.
- Follow/Unfollow Users
- Select a username from the web home page or while watching a broadcast to go to the user's web profile
- Once on a user's web profile, select “Follow” or “Unfollow”
- Block Users
- Select a username from the web home page or while watching a broadcast to go to their web profile
- Once on a user's web profile, hover over the gear icon next to the Follow button and select Block @username
Web ShortcutsHere are a few shortcuts you can use on web to make watching and discovering content easier.
Watching - Anytime
T - Show Title
M - Mute
H - Enables Cinema Mode
P - Reveals Sidebar
Watching - Couchmode
<RIGHT ARROW> - Triggers transition to next video