How do I switch between multiple Twitter accounts?
You can signup for multiple Periscope accounts if you have multiple Twitter accounts. On iOS and Android, you can switch between Twitter accounts by logging out and back in and choosing which account you want to use.
If you don't see the account you want to sign in with, you might not be logged into your Twitter account through the Twitter app or your Twitter settings. If this is the case, you'll need to update your account on your device.
To add additional accounts on Twitter, please follow the steps here.
On iOS, if the account already appears in your list of accounts, try updating your Twitter settings on your device:
1. Go to Settings on your device
2. Scroll down and select Twitter
3. Click on the account you want to sign into Periscope with
4. If the account is not there, you will need to select Add Account
5. Once your account is added, check that the correct username is shown and edit as needed
6. Enter your Twitter password even if it's already showing to ensure it's up to date
7. Click Done
If all else fails, make sure to go to your device settings on iOS > Twitter > Allow Periscope access to your Twitter account.