1. Create a Periscope account and log in. 2. Open your broadcast preview. On iOS: Tap the Broadcast icon in the bottom center of the screen. On Android: Tap the Camera icon in the bottom right of the screen. 3. Enter a title that describes what your viewers will see or experience in your broadcast. 4. Select who you want to share your broadcast with. 5. Select your location, chat, and sharing preferences using the icons above the Go LIVE button.
- 1. Tap the compass icon to turn on location sharing.
- 2. Tap the chat bubble icon to turn on limited chat.
- 3. Tap the Twitter icon to tweet out your broadcast.
Note: With a strong network connection, the quality of an audio-only broadcast will be as high as a broadcast with video, and creating one generally requires less bandwidth.
7. To start your broadcast, tap the Go LIVE button.
8. To end your broadcast, swipe the screen down and tap Stop Broadcast.